Concentrate diluted at 1oz. to 31 oz. of water is a general all-purpose cleaning mixture. Spray your counter-tops, furniture, paneling, woodwork, walls, upholstery, appliances, light fixtures, ceramics, stainless steel, patio and pool furniture, Venetian blinds, and any metal surfaces. Spray mist and wipe dry.
Concentrate may be used full strength for tough problems such as rust, road tar, driveway cleaning, degreasing car engines, glue and soap buildup. Apply to area to be cleaned and let stand up to five minutes, and then wipe off with clean dry cloth. On any metal surface such as motorcycles, house siding, autos and trucks, etc., do not use full strength in hot sun or while surface is hot. Spray off immediately with hose. If surface is hot, let it cool down, spray with cold-water hose, and then apply concentrate; hose again.
CLEANING SMEAR PROOF WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
1. Apply concentrate diluted 1 oz. to 1 gallon (128 oz.) water with spray mist or cloth.
2. Use clean dry cloth to buff glass completely dry. .
3. This mixture can also be used for windshields, bathroom mirrors, motorcycle guards, masks, goggles, eyeglasses, TV screens, ceiling fixtures, and more. Cleans and protects in a single action. Helps prevents 90% of unwanted fingerprints
PLASTIC, PLEXIGLASS, FIBERGLASS, VINYL
Concentrate diluted 1 oz. to 31 oz. water is an excellent cleaner of all plastic products, porous, and textured surfaces. Use a soft brush for problem areas.
Note: Always test for colorfastness when using concentrate on carpets, upholstery, fabrics, and spot cleaning.
Concentrate can be used to clean a carpet spot stain, or an entire room. Stains such as grease, wine, pet stains, liquor, soda, gum, oil, coffee, glue, paint, grape juice, candle wax, most inks, vomit, water stains, hair dye and more.
TO REMOVE CARPET STAINS
1. Spray a solution of 1 part concentrate to 15 parts water onto stain; let stand 20 seconds.
2. Cover with dry cloth towel; step on it with a twisting motion to soak up stain.
3. Rub dry with second towel; repeat if necessary until stain is removed.
TO REMOVE CHEWING GUM, CANDLE WAX, OR HARD GLUE
Take pin or sharp instrument and punch holes in object.? Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 15 oz. of water; spray on objects and let stand for two minutes to emulsify.? Use nylon brush to help remove.
TO CLEAN CARPET WITHOUT MACHINE
1. Vacuum carpet.
2. Dilute 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water for badly soiled carpet, and 1 part concentrate to 15 parts water for regular carpet cleaning.?
3. Apply with soft bristle brush or sponge mop to loosen soil.
4. Wipe badly soiled areas with clean towel if necessary.
TO CLEAN CARPET WITH MACHINE
(Rotary brush machine is best.)
1. Vacuum carpet
2. Dilute concentrate 1 part to 15 parts water.? Pre-spot heavily soiled areas.
3. Add same mixture to machine.? For best results, lightly spray a 12 X 12 area with garden sprayer before using machine.? This gives concentrate time to break up soil.
4. Use machine slowly.?Move at slow pace.
CLEAN CARPET WITH STEAM EXTRACTION SYSTEM
Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water.? If heavily soiled, dilute 1 oz. concentrate to 15 oz. of water.
TO STRIP LINOLEUM, TILE, AND WOOD FLOORS
1. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. water for heavily waxed floors.
2. Sponge-mop concentrate onto floor.
3. Let stand 3 or 4 minutes.
TO CLEAN FLOORS (Cleans all washable floors)
1. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water, or 4 oz. per gallon in warm water.
2. Pre-soak heavily stained area and allow 5 minutes to soak.
3. Mop floor and allow drying thoroughly.
4. Use Scotch Brite pad if by hand, or strip surface with abrasive buffer.
5. Mop up with water and let dry.
TO CLEAN JEWELRY (Diamonds, Gold, Silver)
1. For ultimate cleaning and care of fine jewelry, dilute 1 oz. concentrate to 10 oz. of water in a bowl or jar.? Immerse jewelry for 5 minutes.
2. Remove and scrub with old toothbrush. Rinse with water and buff dry with cotton cloth. The shine and sparkle will amaze you!
Concentrate will remove suntan lotions and body oils from upper walls of pool interior.? Dilute 1 oz. concentrate to 31 oz. of water, spray on sponge and rub walls. Before painting pool, concentrate will remove dirt and grime from pool surface and is and excellent pre-paint bonder. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water, stronger if desired.? Scrub surface with brush and hose off.
TO CLEAN FURNITURE UPHOLSTERY AND AUTO INTERIOR
NOTE: Always test for colorfastness when using concentrate on carpets, upholstery, fabrics, and spot cleaning.
1 Vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water.
3. Spray mist concentrate on surface, let stand for one minute, then wipe?? or pat dry with clean cloth.
Repeat as needed.
TO CLEAN VENETIAN BLINDS
1. Remove blinds
2. Hang on clothesline or lay on table or bench.
3. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water.
4. Spray mist from top to bottom.
5. Let stand for 5 minutes
6. Spray off with water hose and repeat as needed.
7. Let dry, and then hang back up.
TO CLEAN VINYL AND CONVERTIBLE TOPS
1. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water.? If heavily soiled, then dilute concentrate
1oz to 10 oz. of water.
2. Spray mist concentrate over small area to be cleaned at a time.
3. Scrub top with brush giving concentrate time to break up soiled area.
4. Rinse with clean water
FOR PRE-WASH AND LAUNDRY
To boost the cleaning power of liquid or powdered laundry detergents on grass stained clothes, work clothes, diapers, grease spots or heavily soiled clothes, add 2 oz. concentrate with regular load. For tough stains, dilute concentrate 1 part to 10 parts water, moisten problem area, rub in and wait a few minutes. Launder normally.
TO CLEAN BOATS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
1. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 7 oz. of water
2. Apply with cloth or sponge, working soil loose.
3. Rinse thoroughly with pressure hose.
4. Buff surface dry.
NOTE: Do not clean metal in direct sun or when metal is hot.
TO CLEAN DRIVEWAYS
Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. of water. If heavily soiled, then 1 oz. concentrate to 10 oz. of water using a strong bristle brush. You may need to repeat if concrete is rough and grease has worked into rough areas. Allow 5 to 10 minutes to break up soil, then hose off. Repeat if needed.
If fresh oil has absorbed into concrete, it may leave a wet look although all surface oil is removed. Let dry a few days in hot sun, then repeat. If concentrate has totally absorbed oil, you may not be able to remove the stain.
NOTE: Do not use on asphalt
TO CLEAN METAL SURFACES such as mobile homes, aluminum siding, gutters, camping trailers, RV?s and semi-tractors.
1. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 31 oz. water.? If oxidation, water spots, mildew, grease, oil, or diesel
oil is present, then dilute 1 oz. to 10 oz. water.
2. Dip sponge (Sponge mop for higher areas) into solution and wipe clean.
3. Spray mist with hose and let dry or buff with towel.
4. Spray with liquid wax if shine needs to be brought back.
TO CLEAN AIR CONDITIONING COIL (dirty coil can cause compressor failure)
1. Turn power off to air conditioner.
2. Dilute concentrate 1 oz. to 10 oz. water.
3. Spray forcefully from top of coil to bottom.
4. Let stand for five minutes.
5. Spray coil off with garden hose.
6. Wait 30 minutes before starting unit.
TO DEGREASE CAR ENGINES
1. Dilute concentrate 1 part to 5 parts water.
2. Spray on engine or engine parts when cool.
3. Let stand five minutes so concentrate can break up grease, and oil.
4. Rinse with pressure hose.
TO CLEAN OVENS, STOVES, AND GRILLS
1. Heat unit up to approximately 110 degrees.
2. Dilute concentrate 1 part to 10 parts water. 1 to 5 if heavily soiled.
3. Apply moderately
4. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Let cool then wipe thoroughly with clean damp cloth.
6. Use Scotch Brite pad if necessary.
7. Repeat if necessary.
COMPARE SAVINGS TO YOU
Other Cleaners Cost / OZ Zero Products Cleaners Cost
Spray & Wash .05 .01
Fantastic .07 .02
"409" .06 .02
Mr Clean .06 .02
Top Job .06 .01
Windex .04 Less Than .01
Industrial .05 .01
One half gallon of Zero Products or Wipe Out super concentrated cleaners will make 64 quarts or 16 gallons of general cleaner. This will cost only 62 cents per quart or $2.48 per gallon!
Contained from orange and lemon peelings, natural solvent, ready biodegradable, citrus terpenes.
UNLIMITED CLEANING POWER!
SAFE AND READY TO USE!
SOLD NATIONWIDE BY INDEPENDENT MANUFACTURERS REPS
Copyright © 2008 Zero Products.